High calorie liquid diet and dietary supplement.
- 150 calories per ounce in a palatable, easy-to-administer formula.
- Can be fed orally with a syringe or dropper or added to drinking water.
- Aids in nutrition for pregnant and lactating bitches.
- Provides high quality calorie intake for animals recovering from debilitating illnesses.
- Extra nutrition for runt puppies.
- Increases stamina for peak performance.
- Dyne may be fed as is to animals that are unable to eat or top dressed over the animal's normal diet. When diluted with water it can be used to combat dehydration. Dyne is especially useful in providing energy in working and sporting dogs.
As a supplement to other food, Dyne supplies added calories to aid in weight gain or to resist stress conditions. The palatable, highly concentrated source of food energy in Dyne has been proven to be of value in many different stress related conditions.
Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Glycerine, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Egg White, Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Gum Arabic, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Dexpanthenol, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin 5 Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #5, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12).
|Vitamin A||1790 IU|
|Vitamin D3||186 IU|
|Vitamin C||175 IU|
|Vitamin E||4.5 IU|
|d-Pantothenyl Alcohol||1.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.18 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.04 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.71 mg|
Puppies: 1 teaspoonful per 5 lbs. body weight daily.
Adult Dogs: 2 Tablespoons (1 oz.) per 20-30 lbs. body weight three (3) times a day.
Calf: 2 oz. per calf three (3) times per day.
Baby Pig: 1 oz. per pig three (3) times per day.
Cattle: 3 oz. per cow three (3) times per day.
Equine: 3 oz. per horse three (3) times per day.
Goat and Sheep: 1 oz. per animal three (3) times per day
Not recommended for cats and kittens. Contains Propylene Glycol.